Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Few Updates

Heyy AG Lovers! Today I have a few things to share with you.

  • I'm saving up for a new camera. If my plans work out I should be able to get it the end of this year, which seems like a really long time from now, but it will be worth it. I'm going back and forth between the Canon Rebel t3i and the t4i. I went to Best Buy with my family few weekends ago and one of the employees explained the differences between them to me. I'm leaning towards the t4i based on what she told me and the research I've done in the past couple months. Anyway, my goal is to get the camera by November/December 2013.
  • I'm doing a "blog design makeover". I would like to put in a banner at the top with a picture/pictures. I'm also changing up the design as well so expect to see some changes. I may add another page like a  Q&A as well. 
  • I will be making a doll room/house soon. I don't really want one of those doll house with the cubes because you can only arrange things and you can't really be in there to move things around, also it's harder to film in a box. I plan on making more of a "shelf" type house with large shelves in my closet replacing the plasticy shelves I have in there now. My doll room is in a corner of my room on the floor and the shelves in my closet. I have one of my closet doors removed to create a connection between the two spaces but I would like to make shelves that are taller so my dolls can stand up comfortably. I will probably start this project in March, because I want to film my series first so I can set something up without being busy rearranging and building other things.
  • On my YouTube channel, I'm making a series that will begin in spring. So this will take up a good part of my weekends for about 1 month.. I'll be busy filming and editing but I'm super excited for it :) I can't really say what it's about yet but a future post will tell more information when I get closer to actually uploading the first episode.
  • So that's pretty much it for updates. Thanks so much for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.