Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Series Insider Info #1

     Heyy AG Lovers! I'm going to be doing these "Insider Info" posts about my new series coming in March. This weekend I'm going to finish up sets and possibly start filming. The next 2-3 weekends I will also be filming. For the weekend after that I will edit and then in mid-late March upload the first episode. I may do a trailer or preview type video and if I do that will be up in  March.
     Now about the series itself...the main idea of this series is...fashion!
     Thanks for reading this post and commenting! :)
Also, let me know if you like this new blog design. I may change the top tabs to a different font but I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.