Saturday, February 2, 2013

Zoe is back from the Doll Hospital

Heyy AG Lovers! I got Zoe back from the Doll Hospital on January 17. I uploaded this video on the 20th and here it is :)
I sent Zoe in because her hair was frizzy and lost some of the wave it had. After I brought her to Ireland {in August} it was so windy there and her hair became more frizzy so I decided to save the money and send her in. Now, I'm so excited to have her back and know so much more about caring for doll's hair. This is a video of me opening her when she came back.


Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for watching/commenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.