Friday, February 8, 2013

Doll Craft Tutorials Recap

Heyy AG fans, a while ago I had done a few videos on how to make the things that come in the Doll Craft Kit from American Girl. Since several people requested more of them, I decided to start making them again! Here's the "update" video I made about them.
A tutorial will be posted within the next two week and from then on I will post them once every two weeks or so. I upload videos weekly, but I don't want every new video to be a Doll Crafts one so I'll will only upload those with a different video for some variety.

Thanks for reading/watching/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.