Friday, January 4, 2013

Opening Other Saige Outfits/Accessories (What I Got Pt. 2)

Heyy guys! This is the final part of my What I Got Videos/Posts. I also purchased some other Saige outfits and accessories (no furniture).
I got:
Saige's Dog
Saige's Sparkle Dress
Saige's PJ's
and Saige's Painting Set.

Here's the opening video:


Saige's Dog - He's so cute! This dog is super soft and unlike many of AG's pets which have a hard body covered by a layer of fur, his more like a sturdy stuffed animal, without the hard body frame.

Saige's Sparkle Dress - This dress is stunning! If you can see it in person, it looks a bit different than on the website. It's prettier! The gold boots are so cute and the necklace adds something to the outfit.

Saige's PJ's - I love these! There absolutely adorable and I think that adding in the two hair ties was helpful for doing pigtails in her hair to keep it neat. The slippers are so soft like all of AG's slippers I've seen. The other AG pajamas I have are the Coconut Pj's (last years winter pj's, still available) and the slippers in those are very soft as well, AG does a great job making soft slippers! :)

Saige's Painting Set - This set comes with lots of fun accessories and is great to set up. I'm looking forward to doing a photoshoot with this set :)  I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a review on this set since it comes with a lot of accessories and I'd like to show them up close. It's so much fun to use and set up with Saige and highly recommended. I paid for all of these items with my own money.
Thanks for watching/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.