Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Saige and My AGPNY Trip!

Heyy guys! Today I went to the American Girl Place! Tomorrow, I'll upload my opening video and what I got so for now, here's a quick overview of my trip.

5:30 - I woke up and got ready to go.
6:00 - We left and drove to the train station.
7:05 - On the train!
8:35 - We got off the train and started walking to the American Girl Place.
9:10 - Arrived at the AGP and waited in line. We were very close the the front of the line and by the time it opened there was a huge line behind us. I'm glad we got there when we did.
10:00 - In the store! :D
After that I got some of the free items they give away, did the crafts, and took my picture with Saige in the hot air balloon cut-out (this year's photo-op). Then I did the scavenger hunt type Creativity Challenge and then got Saige! I had been saving up for about two years, and used this money to purchase all that I got. I also dropped my doll Zoe off at the Doll Hospital check-in.
I got Saige's Starter Collection, and some other things that will be in tomorrow's post.
So Happy New Year, it's 2013!!
Thanks for reading/commenting and tomorrow more posts and videos to come! (with pictures!).

1 comment:

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.