Thursday, January 3, 2013

Opening Saige's Starter Collection

Heyy AG Lovers! This is a video showing what's included in Saige's Starter Collection.
As an overview, it includes:
Saige Doll and Book
Saige Paints the Sky
Saige's Accessories
Saige's Sweater Outfit
Saige's Parade Outfit
Saige's Hat and Helmet
Here's the video:
I hope you enjoyed watching this! Pictures of these things will be coming sometime next week. I paid for this with my own money. If you have any requests for me to review an item, please let me know in the comments below :)
Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.