Sunday, January 6, 2013

New MAG Items ~ January 2013

Heyy AG Lovers. With all the excitement surrounding Saige, I wanted to pause and take a look at some of the new MAG things!


I Love Pets Pajamas for Dolls

















I find these very cute and since AG re-released Licorice it's a perfect fit for Coconut and Licorice. The leggings has a very cute heart, star, and other shapes, pattern on it. The slippers look so soft.

Fun & Games Table

This set confused me at first and didn't look "modern" to me or very "2013". But when I saw it in person at the American Girl Place it grew on me. The nachos do look better in person than in the pictures. The checkers set is very cute and like the Apples to Apples game in the Sleepover Accessories, you can play it and it has instructions. The table is low to the ground making it perfect for activities and you don't need chairs. Overall, I think it's cute but not necessarily one of the first things I'd buy for the $58 price tag.

Cozy Lounge Chair

















When I first saw this chair I thought it was so cute! But the price is $48! I understand AG is expensive but that's a bit much even for them. I expected it to be about $30, but it's nearly fifty dollars. While I think it's so cute, I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon if ever, even though it's one of my favorites.

Softball Set for Dolls + Charm

















I'm not a big fan of this set, but for girls who play softball I think it's wonderful. Since I'm not a very "sporty" person, AG's sport sets aren't very exciting to me, but I know lots of girls love sports. It's a cute outfit, I just personally don't like softball that much.

Skates & Gear

These are basically a copy of the old Skate Set, which I have and got earlier this year. The only difference, other than the new color scheme, is that it doesn't come with stickers. I liked the old ones that came with stickers as you could personalize it. For $34, this set could have come with stickers. I do like the new colors however and it's a great set to have, I really enjoy mine (retired version). But AG just took away the stickers and changed the colors, so I don't see a huge difference in the sets.

So those are the new MAG releases! I do enjoy all of them but don't see myself really getting them except maybe the pajamas. I won't be purchasing from AG until Spring since I just got Saige and some of her things.

What do you think of the new MAG things? Let me know int he comments below :)
Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.