Monday, January 7, 2013

My MAG Dream Wishlist

Heyy AG Lovers! I put together a dream wishlist for all of the MAG things. I'm not getting all these items, if any, and won't be getting anything from AG until (at least!) February.
I put them into categories.
Clothing
Sweet Savannah Dress











I love the ruffled part on the front and the whole outfit's very fashionable.

Soft-as-Snow Outfit & Earmuffs











I love the sweater in this outfit and it's just so cute!

Butterfly Garden PJ's for Dolls + Charm  and  Garden Robe & Pillow for Dolls

These pajamas are so cute and I love the matching robe and pillow.









Accessories
Salon Styling Caddy











I love styling my dolls hair and trying out new hairstyles so this caddy would be so much fun to have. I've wanted it for a while and I think in my next MAG purchase, I may get this one.

Coconut

She's just so cute!

Service Dog Set











I love this set and how it has the vest and handle. I also love Chocolate Chip, the dog this set comes with.

Furniture:
Baby Grand Piano











I play the piano and this gorgeous piano would be perfect so my doll could have one as well, although my piano is not a baby grand! :)

Dreamy Daybed & Bedding











I'd love to have a bed for my dolls at some point in time and this one's very colorful and I love the design.

Dreamy Nightstand Set











This is so cute and matches the bed above :)

So I think that's pretty much it :) I basically went through the website and looked at different items that I might want. I might now have seen the whole website but this is what I found.
So what's on your dream wishlist? Let me know down below in the comments.
Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.