Monday, January 28, 2013

All My Dolls: Video and Descriptions

Heyy guys! Today I will be showing you all of my dolls :)  I linked my video that was on YouTube here and there are also descriptions of each below the video. 

My "All My Dolls" Video


Doll Names and Descriptions.


Julie (Marie) Albright - I got Julie as my first doll. She's the Historical Character from 1974. I don't have any of her collection, so I am using her as a modern doll. If I get any of her collection in the future when I save up some more money I may also have her be a Historical and modern in my videos.


Zoe - I still need a last name for her....Comment ideas down below! I got Zoe in 2010. She is MAG #49 and is super gorgeous :) Her favorite thing to do is bake.


Cécile (Amélie) Rey - Cécile was my third doll and I got her for Christmas in 2011. She's the Historical Character of 1853. I'm keeping her as a Historical.


Marie-Grace (Rousseau) Gardner - Marie-Grace is the Historical Character of 1853 along with Cécile. I got her in January 2012. I am also keeping her as a Historical.

Kit Kittredge - I got Kit for my birthday. She is from 1934 during the Great Depression. I'm going to probably make her a modern doll, but I may switch back to Historical sometimes. I may be re-naming her but I don't know yet.


Ruthie Smithens - I got Ruthie along with Kit for my birthday, she's also from 1934. I am also making Ruthie a modern doll/Historical sometimes. I haven't decided what her personality will be yet. I may be re-naming her 


Saige Copeland - I purchased Saige with my own money on January 1st 2013 at the American Girl Place :) She's super pretty and my first GOTY doll.

If you have name suggestions for Kit and/or Ruthie please leave them below. Thanks for reading/commenting!

2 comments:

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.