Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2013 Resolutions

Heyy AG-Lovers! Since I didn't get the chance to do this yesterday, here are my AG related resolutions!

1. Upload once (or more!) every two weeks. Sometimes I will upload more than this, like this week I've already uploaded 2 times and am uploading another now, but some weeks will be busier than others. I still want to get a video up at least every two weeks.

2. Post at least once every 4 days. I really want to start putting out posts on a steadier basis, so every four days will be my posting "schedule".

3. Focus on things for the dolls I have, not more dolls. Now that I got Saige, I don't really want any other dolls this year, so I want to just focus on clothing, etc. for them instead of the dolls themselves.

4. Create a better doll room. Right now, I uses some floor space and a few shelves in my closet. I would like to re-do my doll room and create a nice organized space with a section for Saige, Cécile and Marie-Grace, and my "modern" dolls: Zoe, Julie, Kit and Ruthie. I'm using Julie, Kit, and Ruthie as modern dolls now and may in the future make them more historical but I like dressing them in modern clothing. So, creating a organized yet fun doll room is definitely something I want to do this year!

Those are my New Year's Resolutions :) What resolutions do you have? I love hearing what you have to say :D
Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.