Saturday, May 12, 2012

Read-a-Palooza

   Heyy, I would like to share some exciting news with you!  ......American Girl is hosting a Read-a-Palooza "event" where every book you buy from AG, they donate $1 to Save the Children's U.S. Literacy Program, as part of their Shine On Now program where AG helps and gives back to charities and foundations. It goes to a great cause and takes place until September 3! It started on May 1st. Buy purchasing a book online, or a store from American Girl you get to help out :)
Here is a link to the special website for Read-a-Palooza: http://www.americangirl.com/reading/
You can print out bookmarks, book club information on how to start a book club and other materials, and fun puzzles. There are also some quizzes to do! This gets me even more excited about getting some new books over the summer.
Here are some AG books I would like to get:

Julie Boxed Set with Game  ~ I have Julie and would like to read her books. Hopefully I can get this soon!



A Smart Girl's Guide to Liking Herself ~ This sounds like a great book! I have a few of the "Smart Girl's Guide to...." and they are really helpful!



Clutter Control ~ This would be a good book for me :) It has fun and cool ways to organize your room, locker, and other places where the clutter could get out of hand.





Lists! A Year of Stuff About Me ~ This book looks so cool! I think it would be fun to fill out all the information and be able to look at it later.





Skin and Nails ~ I think that I would enjoy looking through this book and learning more information about your nails and skin.



Spa Fun ~ This book looks awesome! Homemade spa treatments and pampering sound good to me! :)


These are some of the books I would like to get.
To make your own "AG Book Wishlist" check out the American Girl website bookstore to see all the books, kits, and activity books American Girl has available .  http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/books.jsp


I do not own own any of these photos. All rights go to American Girl.


Have an awesome day and thanks for reading!


P.S. Feel free to leave comments about Read-a-Palooza or American Girl books you like!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.