Saturday, May 26, 2012

Updates and Questions!

Heyy! I just love posting on this blog and making videos on my YouTube account. Unfortunately, it's been about three weeks since I posted a new video on YouTube. Right now, though, one is uploading! It should be up by Sunday (tomorrow). Thanks for reading this blog. Although I have no followers (yet), 6 people voted on my poll so someone must be reading this :)Now, for the questions. Please answer as a comment.
#1 Should I get Cecile & Marie-Grace's Limited Edition Items?     
     Since I have Marie-Grace and Cecile, I would like to get their Courtyard Furniture and Summer Outfits. But, I can't help thinking that what I really want are some new MAG things. 
#2 On my YouTube account, would you rather watch AGSM's (American Girl Stop       Motion) and series or other videos like AG reviews, What I Got..., AG hairstyles, etc.?     
     I will still try to post a variety of different videos, but it's interesting to hear what you have to say so I know what to make more videos of.
And lastly...
#3 Do you like this blog design?   
     Fairly recently I re-did my blog design from a basic Blogger Template to a more customized design. Feel free to give your opinions on what you like/don't like/or think could be better.
Please give your advice down below, I read everything you have to say! :)
Have an amazing AG-Tastic day!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.