Saturday, May 19, 2012

You can Vote on my newest Poll and Updates!

On the right side of my blog, you will see a new poll! I've asked the question: What would you do first at the AG Place?
To answer, just click your choice and then see the results of what other people voted on!
I hope you have fun and I will be having more fun polls in the future.
Also, about my YouTube account, sorry for no videos lately. Hopefully, one will be up this weekend! I've been really busy with a school project, but I'm almost done and videos will come more often. Especially when summer vacation comes! Mine starts in mid-June. I think the 15th, but I'm not quite sure.
Videos you can except are AGSM's, product reviews, more craft tutorials, and a new segment that I've never seen anyone else on YouTube do :)
So stay tuned for new videos and more blog posts!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.