Monday, May 7, 2012

Dolls I Like

I decided to make this post about dolls I like.
They are in no specific order of what I like most or anything,  they're just as I'm looking through the catalogue and website and seeing what I like. Also, I like so many dolls I just put some of them here :)


My American Girl
MAG A3-W0687
 
 She's pretty and I like her side bangs!

MAG A3-W0589
She is uber pretty although she look like Julie with shorter hair and I already have Julie...

MAG #49
Of course, Zoe (my doll). She has gorgeous hair and dark hair with blue eyes is a striking combination.

MAG A3-G1938
This doll is very pretty! Her hair would be so great for a lot of different styles, too. She's the one without layered hair and she has lighter eyes than the other blond hair/blue eyes doll.

MAG A3-G1978
 
This doll is fascinatingly beautiful. She's a doll that not many people have and I think she might be my next doll. I'm not sure yet but she's definitely on my wishlist!

I could go on and on with more MAG dolls but I'll stop here :)

Historicals:

Josefina Montoya
She is soo pretty! Josefina has really long hair which is really nice and I love her face mold!

Julie Albright
I have Julie and love her hair! She's lovely, I love her stories, and that's why I chose her :)

Cecile Rey & Marie-Grace Gardner
Cecile and Marie-Grace are definitely some of the most unique dolls out there! I have them and Cecile's curls are just AMAZING! 

Rebecca Rubin
Rebecca would have been the doll I got if I hadn't gotten Cecile (I got Marie-Grace later). She's very pretty and I like the outfit she come in.

Girl of the Year
My favorite Girl of the Year would be either Jess (2006) or Kanani (2011).
Here they are...
Jess ~ Girl of the Year 2006
She's got a great outfit and she's adventurous which I like :) She's pretty too.

Kanani ~ Girl of the Year 2011
I love her hair and skin tone and eye color and outfit and well...everything about her! I don't have her although I wish I had gotten her but I'm happy with the doll  I have. :)

So...that was super long but I hope you enjoyed!
Please comment letting me know what your favorite dolls are!


Also, I own none of these photos. All rights go to American Girl.


Have an AWESOME day!! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. I have Kanani! She is so pretty, but SO hard to manage! Trust me, when I say I'm a doll expert, I'm a doll expert. And she's a HUGE challenge! Her eyes are pretty, but their different sizes. Her hair is really nice, but not easy to fix and hard to manage and curl. It's so long, I don't like playing with her because I don't like messing up her hair! And her skin tone is unique, but attracts stains quickly. I hope this helped!
    P.S.- I have a Youtube account, too! I'm jlovesag! Remember me?
    Sincerely, jlovesag (Julianna)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the extra info! Kanani sounds like a challenge, but she's soo pretty!
      I do remember you! I just subbed :)
      ~AG4ever365~

      Delete
  2. I really love all of those dolls, too! I have Kanani and she's very pretty, but her hair has gotten sort of messed up over time. But she's still gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love rebecca too, she is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have G1978
    Her name is Angelina
    She is my LA
    L-ook
    A-like

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.