Monday, May 7, 2012

10 subs... Wait 12?!

Heyy, so as this title suggests, I got 10 subscribers on YouTube! I was going to post this yesterday but I forgot. But, when I came home from school today I discovered that I now have 12 subscribers! Thank you all so much! You may be asking what this has to do with AG, but my YouTube channel is all about AG. Occasionally, I will post things about YouTube on here or videos I want to share with you :)
Thanks Again!

P.S. My YouTube account is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AG4ever365  You can check it out if you'd like :)

Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for subscribing me and I subbed you so now we both have some more subs! :) I just got my 11th subscriber today, and I'm sooo excited! I made a celebration stopmotion because of it. Thanks for subscribing!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.