Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Amazing Dolls :)

Heyy! So I decided to make a post on my 4 amazing dolls.I have 1 MAG and 3 Historical Characters. 
1) Julie Albright ~ ??
   My first doll that I got for Christmas from my Grandma. She's the Historical Character from 1974. I don't have any of her collection yet but hope to get some soon.
2) Zoe ~ December 25, 2010
   My second doll which I also got for Christmas from my Grandma. She's MAG #49 and soo pretty! She loves to bake :)
3) Cecile Rey ~ December 25, 2011
   My third doll. Yes, I also got her for Christmas from my Grandma :) She's the Historical Character from 1853 along with Marie-Grace. I have her Parlor Desk.
4) Marie-Grace Gardner ~ January 23, 2012
   My fourth doll. She was a gift from my parents. Marie-Grace and Cecile are the Historical Characters from 1853. 

2 comments:

  1. I really want Marie-Grace! You're so lucky you have her! Do you reccommend her? I heard her face mold is different from the rest of the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I do recommend her! She's really pretty and her face mold is different from the other dolls. Her hair actually comes in braids in the back that are across the back of her head with pink ribbons! It's so pretty, I don't want to take it out! :)

      Delete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.