Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cecile & Marie-Grace's Collection Part 2

Heyy! Welcome to Part 2 of Cecile & Marie-Grace's Collection. I will show their summer set and outfits in this post. 


Courtyard Furniture

This lovely table and chairs set is made to look like cast iron, and is so pretty! My family actually has a similar looking set like this. It's green with two chairs and when I saw this it reminded me of ours. I think the table is the perfect size for a nice outdoors set.


Glassware & Treats

These are the goodies which can go on top of the table shown above. The pitcher matches the glass cups. The little french pastries on the ceramic plate are called beignets. This is one of American Girl's fancier and more delicate sets. I think it's really nice and I like that you can take the beignets off the plate and the fruit groups out of the bowl.


Lacy Parasol

This is super pretty and fancy! It can "keep the sun out of your doll's eyes". This has a clear strap that your doll can slip her hand through to hold. It can open and close easily.




Marie-Grace's Summer Outfit

This is a very pretty dress. I love that it comes with a hat! The boots are a nice change from her meet outfit boots which are black and white. The light pink is fancy and very summery.




Cecile's Summer Outfit

I think the yellow in this dress reflects Cecile's confident and kind personality! The bonnet is a nice addition and the boots look similar to her Meet Outfit boots but they are different. The bows in this outfit make it look elegant and fun at the same time.


So, this concludes Part 2 of Cecile & Marie-Grace's Collection. I hope you enjoyed it and I will be having Part 3 up sometime next week!


I do not own any of these photos. All rights go to American Girl.


Leave a comment with your opinion. I love hearing what you have to say!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.