Friday, May 11, 2012

Cecile & Marie-Grace's Collection Part 1

Heyy Girls!
Today I thought I'd show you Cecile & Marie-Grace's collection. I have both dolls and happen to love their items :)
My first thoughts on the collection was that it was super detailed. So, here we go!

Cecile & Marie-Grace Dolls and Accessories


They are very pretty and unique from other dolls available from American Girl. Marie-Grace's hair comes in braids draped across the back of her head, which you don't see in this photo. Cecile's curls are gorgeous! It's a little tricky to care for, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy!
(would you like to know how to care for Cecile's hair?) The accessories are very cute! I love their necklaces and hats. Marie-Grace's fan is fancy and Cecile's gloves are very elegant!

Cecile & Marie-Grace's Boxed Set with Game
I actually have this! It's one of the things I currently own from their collection. Their books are soo amazing! Some parts are sad, some happy. The game opens up from the back and it comes with pieces and a fold-able dice.


The  six-books series titles are Meet Marie-Grace, Meet Cecile, Marie-Grace and the Orphans, Troubles for Cecile, Marie-Grace Makes a Difference, and Cecile's Gift. All of these books come in the Boxed Set which I showed above, but you can also buy them separately. I've read them all and they were really good, as mentioned before. I'd highly recommend reading them sometime.


The Hidden Gold: A Marie-Grace Mystery

I haven't read this book yet but would love to soon. I've seen it at Barnes & Noble before and just haven't gotten it because I wanted something else. Hopefully, I will be able to read it soon!


The Cameo Necklace: A Cecile Mystery

This is another book I have not read yet. When I get the other mystery for Marie-Grace I will probably get this book too.


Cecile & Marie-Grace Just for Fun

This is the Just for Fun book that they have for all of the historical characters except Addy and Kaya. I have this, but haven't used it yet. It has puzzles, sudoku (number puzzles), Mask Making, and much more! I looks super fun and I will probably make a video and post a review on it, when I start using it.


Marie-Grace Treasure Tote

A tiny tote full of fun things to do! I have Julie's Treasure Tote, which again I haven't opened yet, but will soon. They have a mini shorter version of the dolls Meet book (Meet Marie-Grace) and a puzzle, mini paper doll scenes, and some other fun activities that involve Marie-Grace.


Cecile Treasure Tote

Similar to Marie-Grace's, except this one has a mini short version of Meet Cecile and has some different activities in it. These totes are perfect for car trips, rainy days, or fun with your doll! They have a little handle to carry it and a pocket to keep the activity sheets in.


Cecile & Marie-Grace Play Scenes & Paper Dolls

This fun paper dolls book comes with two "pull-out" scenes that are attached to the book. You spread out the book to reveal the 2 fun scenes. I have this but haven't used it yet. I've been saving the opening of it for a video like I have for a few other books. It comes with a whole pad of card-stock and paper sheets with the dolls, Argos and Cochon (a dog and parrot who are Cecile and Marie-Graces different pets), outfits, accessories, and pretend card-stock furniture. There's tons to do with this fun set :)  Oh, it also comes with reusable sticky pieces to attach the clothing to your paper dolls. The book has pockets to store the various pieces in after they are punched, so you can play with them over and over again. One more thing, there are cards that help you act out scenes from the book.


This is Part 1, there will be more parts because they have more to their collection. I hope you enjoyed this post and comment letting me know what you like, if you have them or anything from their collection, questions, or anything else!


I do not own any these pictures. All rights go to American Girl.


Bye and have an AWESOME day!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.