Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goodbye McKenna...

Heyy guys! So McKenna's first item sold out a few weeks ago and now a lot of her collection is sold out. What isn't sold out is back-ordered except her books and DVD which will be out after she's retired. McKenna Brooks was a very popular doll, especially since the Olympics were this year. I remember seeing her picture for the first time at the very end of December 2011 and thinking she'd be a great doll to add to my collection. (At the time I had 3, almost 4 dolls as I would end up getting one very soon.) Now, I have 6 (due to 2 surprise dolls) and am glad I stopped myself from getting McKenna. Not because she isn't an amazing doll, she is so pretty and I love her hair. I just wasn't totally into the gymnastics theme of her stories. I actually used to do gymnastics and if I still did, she would definitely have been one of my favorite dolls. However, I don't do gymnastics anymore so she wasn't the best fit for me, but she's a super amazing GOTY.
It's actually really hard to believe that McKenna will soon be gone :(
We'll miss seeing you so much McKenna, but you'll be remembered forever!
The Lovely McKenna
Her beam and bar set
Her amazing loft bed
I love her school outfit!
Her fancy outfit - my favorite outfit of hers :)
So these were some of my favorites from her collection. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite McKenna item and what you loved about her.
Goodbye McKenna...

1 comment:

  1. Goodbye Mckenna! My favorite part of her collection is her loft-bed because I have a loft bed and I used to have a hamster too, I just love the design of it! I loved Mckenna because her hair looked so easy to style because it had no part, I wasn't a big fan of the face mold and I'm not into gymnastics so I didn't get her.

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.