Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Opinion/Detailed Review on Saige GOTY 2013

Heyy guys! I have a post on Saige already, but this post will be more about my opinion of her.

Saige Girl of the Year 2013

So here is Saige. She's very pretty and I like her a lot. At first, I wasn't sure if I like her dress, but now I think it's very cute. Her boots are my favorite part of her meet outfit. I like the belt on her dress. I think that her clothing will have a more "earthy" look to them, which I think will be a fresh change to McKenna's colorful wardrobe. As much as I do enjoy McKenna's colors, pink, blue, and green, I think it will be nice to have a doll with more earthy tones, which I what I would expect for Saige. Her boots are so cute, and you can see a close-up below. I like the way the straps on them criss-cross near the ankle.
Saige's Meet Boots
Saige also has earrings! I was very excited to see this because I think it would really cool for a GOTY to come with earrings. Even though you could get a doll's ears pierced after purchasing them, I think it's cool that Saige comes with them. There are two pictures below. The one on the left shows a close-up of Saige's face and you can see the earrings. The picture on the right shows a small bag attached to the side of the box which could hold extra earrings. What do you think is in the small bag? I think it's an extra pair of earrings. Here are the pictures:
Close-up of Saige and her earrings
The small bag on the right of the box

















You can see in the picture above that Saige also has freckles. They are under her eyes and across her nose as well. I think her freckles add a special touch to her and are extremely cute :)
Saige has auburn hair. It's brown-ish red-ish color and I love that her hair comes in a braid. I'm hoping that it has a little wave to it, and since her hair comes in a braid, I think it will. I like dolls that have slightly wavy hair because it looks styled even when it's down and you can still style her hair. I think the length of her hair will be about mid-waist. Since her hair is braided and still in the hairnet and is laying over her shoulder, I think that it will be longer once it is taken out of the hairnet and un-braided.

The rest of her meet outfit is really pretty too. I think it will be a dress however it could be a shirt tucked into a skirt. The belt on the skirt part is really pretty. As I said before, I think Saige's wardrobe will be more "natural". I like the ruffled look and her sleeves are half-length.
Saige GOTY's Meet Outfit

So to wrap up this "review", I'm really excited for Saige. I think that she will be the next addition to my doll collection and I've already begun saving up for her. I was pleasantly surprised by her hair color! It's such a pretty auburn color.e
So, what is your opinion on Saige? Let me know in the comments below. 
Thanks for reading/commenting!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Saige!!! And I never noticed that little bag, it could totally be earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want it bad and lol its 11:49 here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Saige is wonderful! I'm getting her in early March for my early b-day present

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Saige at the AG Place New York yesterday and I love her she is so pretty. She is my 11th doll

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.