Monday, November 26, 2012

The Result Are In! Poll #5

Heyy guys! I held a poll on my blog for the past few weeks. Since Saige is a really big topic now in the AG community, that's what I made the question about.
21 people voted and here's the results:

The Question... Will You Be Purchasing Saige?
Definitely                                      (52%)    11 People
If I like the rest of her collection    (14%)     3 People
Maybe...                                      (28%)     6 People
No                                               (4%)       1 Person
So that's what you voted :)

My opinion: I think that I will be purchasing Saige. I started saving for her in August :) I was just so excited for a new GOTY. When I found out that she would be into art it just made me 10x more excited...I love art: some of my favorites in art specifically are drawing and coloring.
Have a new idea for a poll? Leave a comment down below and in the results for the poll you'll get a shout-out. 
Thanks for reading/commenting!

2 comments:

  1. How about like which doll will you be puchasing next:
    Molly (Because she's probably retiring in 2013-2014)
    Mckenna (Because she'll be gone soon)
    Saige (Because you love her and she's only here for one year)
    Rebecca (Because you're hipnotizied by her beautiful curls and gorgeous eyes)
    Caroline (Because she's new and popular)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea! I'll put that in for a new poll :) And your shout-out will be in the results.
      Thanks!

      Delete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.