Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Series: Insider Info #1

Heyy guys :) So, I've been working on a new series for a little while now and I'm really excited to reveal it to you...but I think I should wait until it's closer to my uploading schedule. So right now, I have the storyline all worked out. I actually finished it on the bus ride home today... haha, I was trying to cover what I was writing because I was sitting next to this girl and I had no clue if she was looking at my paper. I actually get really paranoid about people looking at what I'm writing, even if it's just homework. I don't know why, I just do...anyway, back to the series idea. So, I think my weekend will pretty much be taken over by making sets and coming up with outfit ideas. Without giving too much away, the series I'm planning is pretty elaborate in the sets and theme. So, I really need to go to the store and pick up some supplies. I'm actually going to the craft store in about 15 minutes, so I can pick up what I need at A.C. Moore.
Here's my "Shopping List" xD
A.C. Moore
-3 Rolls Of Duct Tape (not for the series, my friends are doing a gift exchange and they are for the girl that I am getting the gift for)
-Posterboard (I'm guessing this will be a few dollars, so I think I'll get one)
-Felt (brown, blue, green, red, etc)

Staples
-Notebook (for my videos)

And I think that's it :)

------------------------------------------------The Next Day----------------------------------------------
So we actually ended up leaving right as I finished typing  the shopping list. So, it's Saturday morning and yesterday I went to A.C. Moore. I did end up getting everything I needed however I also got two other items. They're so cute (and doll-sized!) :)  The first item was a little bucket with handle. It's very cute and will definitely be used in my series. The second item is a little basket/picnic basket. It's so cute and will work great in my series. I did get a notebook for my video ideas and I'm going to use that from now on instead of just randomly writing down ideas in my school notebook.

I actually ended up getting one large cardboard tri-fold. It was less than $4 and the foam-core one was $15. I thought that was crazy, and I like the cardboard one better anyway because it still had a blank inside (they also had colored ones) and I can draw on it unlike the shiny foam ones with you can draw on because it doesn't show up since it's glossy. For the felt, I ended up getting about 12 sheets of various colors. A few sheets were the same but I have a nice variety now. That's pretty much it for the supplies and I have colored pencils, markers, and paints at home so I'm going to get to work on the set soon. I'm so excited for this series! Below, there is a schedule on the anticipated uploading schedule.

*Note: These are estimates. Not exact dates and subject to change*  (that was so official, xD)
December 1st-2nd - Make sets / Make Behind-The Scenes Video
December 9th - Upload Episode 1
December 16th - Upload Episode 2
December 22nd - Upload Episode 3
December 30th - Upload Episode 4
January 6th - Upload Episode 5
etc, etc, etc.
As you can tell I'll be uploading Sunday's except for December 22nd. I'm not quite final on how many episode there will be, since I don't yet know how long I want to make each episode. Please comment down below how long you would like them to be. I don't want to bore you by making them over 6 minutes but I want them to be long enough so it's not over in 30 seconds. They will be live video (not stopmotion), I may make an AGSM series in the future but not for this one. I also really want to make a Christmas special and I'll pause filming and editing for a few days to film that.
So, I'm super excited for this and more Insider Info posts to come :)
Thanks for reading/commenting!

P.S. Next Insider Info, the title is released :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.