Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Submit Photos to AG4ever365

Heyy guys! I'm so super excited to announce that I'm now accepting photos from You! If you have any photography you would like to have featured on my blog you can email it to me. Details below:

Please Follow These Guidelines To Submit a Photo

  • Please resize your photos to anywhere between 400 x 400  to  600 x 600. I like to use PicMonkey for this, but there are others you can use to resize pictures as well.
  • Please provide a short description of the picture explaining it or a caption of any kind.
  • Keep it appropriate. I expect that anything sent in will be, but just in case, let's keep it "G-Rated". Thanks!
  • Doll-related please. For now, I'd really love to see AG related pictures. Maybe in the future I'll accept other types of pictures, but for now since this an American Girl related blog, AG doll pictures only.
  • Have fun and be nice. Remember, we're here to have fun and share pictures. Constructive criticism is normally welcomed but in this case only positive comments please. I want this to be a fun way to share pictures. I may in the future make it so that you can give advice however let's keep it all positive for now. And be sure to have fun! :)
Thanks! If you'd like to submit your photo(s), please email them to americangirl4ever365@gmail.com
In the "Subject" line please put " AG4ever365 Blog Pictures " 
I hope to see your pictures soon! If you have any other questions please leave them below or email me. 

2 comments:

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.