Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town :D

Heyy guys! I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Can you believe it's tomorrow er.. more like several hours away?!
For Christmas, my family has my aunt over for a week or so. On Christmas Eve, we read The Night Before Christmas and I hang my stocking. I put the presents from me to my family under the tree already and Santa will come during the night. I leave cookies and milk for Santa, and oats and a for the reindeer. I always write a note to Santa each year. I finished baking the cookies about an hour ago and I'm just finishing up before we read TNBC and I go to sleep so Santa can come. Sometimes, we track Santa on one of the online Santa trackers, it's really fun to see where he is.
What does your family do for Christmas?
Let me know in the comments below what you asked for and how your family celebrates for what holiday you celebrate :)
Thanks for reading/commenting!

P.S. I'll have pictures of the cookies and milk in a future blog post, probably next week :)

Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Vacation, and have a wonderful Winter Break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! My family does a secret santa and we leave cookies and milk for santa too. I asked for the Ag holiday outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.