Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ireland Updates

Heyy guys! I'm in Ireland right now and I'm having a great time so far :)
I can't upload any photos or pictures until I get back home though...but except vlogs and lots of pictures.
Ireland is a beautiful country and I'm uber excited to see more, we've been driving along many "backroads" and exploring (we're not on a tour..but exploring on our own time). You should see the "roundabouts"- you circle around until you get to the place you need to go out! People drive on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right side of the car!
Anyways, I'll have a few more update-y type posts and then when I get home pictures and videos galore!
Bye for now and I can't wait to show you the photos I took! :)
AG4ever365 and Zoe

2 comments:

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.