Friday, August 3, 2012

American Girl Place: New Locations

heyy! Have you ever been to an American Girl Place? I've been to the one in NYC and it was awesome! I'd love to go to the one in Chicago, even though it's changed alot since it first opened, it was the first AGPlace, so there's something special about it :)
Anyway, I'd love to hear your stories about the AG Place or if you want to go to one!
They have some events and if you go to http://www.americangirl.com/stores/   you can see what events they have at the various stores.
Now onto the main reason for this post, there are two new AG Places coming soon! They've been talked about for a bit but I wanted to wait until I had some more information to do a post. The locations are in Houston, Texas and Miami, Florida.
The AGP in New York

AGP Houston: The "Grand Opening Weekend" is September 15-16 2012. That's a Saturday and a Sunday. There will be a Bistro, Doll Hair Salon, and of course shopping  :)  In addition, there will be a Creativi-Tee shop like many of the other store have.

AGP Miami: They have not listed when the Grand Opening will be yet, other than "opens this fall", but when American Girl does I'll be sure to let you know :)  So far, we know that it will have all the basics: Shopping, Bistro, Doll Hair Salon, and Creativi-Tee Shop.

Are You Excited For The New AG Places? Be Sure To Comment Down Below Your Opinions!
Thanks for reading/commenting and have a wonderful day/weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been to the L.A. one and I love it! That's cool that they're making one in Miami. Though they already have one in Texas, so why would they have another one? I'm thinking maybe because Texas is so big.
    ~ Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to any AG place yet,I ordered my doll and other items online :) Cool they are making many more AG places :) Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.