Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Back!

Heyy guys! I have returned from Ireland :)  It was sooo much fun and I really enjoyed myself. I took tons of photos (over 800), but I think I'm only going to post the ones with Zoe in them...would you like to see some of the others? Please let me know in the comments below, thanks!
More videos to come soon! I'm making more to post once school starts. Speaking of school, there will be an updates post and maybe video with information. I haven't started school yet, but I start pretty soon. 
Back to Ireland...My doll Zoe came with and if you've never been to Ireland it's extremely windy!! Zoe's hair  was a mess, I had to spend about an hour brushing it out. The plane ride was 7 hours!
I'm going to have a post and video on Ireland , but I just wanted to let you know that I'm back and if I haven't been watching and commenting on videos it's because I had internet access twice during the trip, I updated this blog a little and watched a few videos.
I'm going to try and catch up on watching videos and making videos so please be patient. Thanks!
Posts and Video To Come!
AG4ever365 ☼

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! I'm 75% Irish so that's why I wanna go there! I didn't know it was that windy!! Welcome back to the USA!!

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.