Thursday, August 2, 2012

AG Package Help

heyy! I thinking about ordering some items from American Girl. I'm not quite sure what I might want to order, so I need some help :)  I'm going to keep the limit (money) to $80.  (without shipping & handling) This is just a list of what I'm deciding between. The package will probably be ordered mid-late August.
Julie:
Julie's Summer Skirt Set $28


Marie-Grace & Cécile:   (These Items Are Limited Edition)
Cécile's Summer Outfit           $36
Marie-Grace's Summer Outfit $36

MAG:
Weekend Fun Outfit + Charm    $30
Butterfly Twist Dress + Charm   $30

Please Comment Letting Me Know What You Think I Should Get :)
I'm so grateful for everyone who gives their opinions, you really do help me!
Thanks for reading/commenting!

2 comments:

  1. I have the butterfly twist dress and its super cute! I would totally recomend it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the butterfly Twist Outfit is a must get:o)

    ReplyDelete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.