Monday, July 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt: For You, By AG

Heyy! Today I want to share a fun scavenger hunt with you :)  This one is for You, and in the future I'll have doll-related ones. The reason I am sharing this is because it came out of the American Girl Book Giggles & Games. Here is what the book looks like.
I was going through my AG books the other day, came across it, and decided to share the Scavenger Hunt with you!
Since it was raining today where I live, I though I'd share the Rainy Day Hunt with you :)













Rainy Day Hunt:
Something Purple
a hat
something musical
dice
something gold
stuffed animal
thread that is not black or white
a postcard
a marker or pen
lace
something more than 30 years old
something with a price tag still on it
something with 4 wheels
a picture of an animal
a picture of a baby
something made of rubber
a pair of sunglasses
something with a heart on it
something that bounces
a book with more than 300 pages

There are 20 items on this list. You could copy this onto Word (Or Pages, Google Docs, etc) and print out a few copies to play with family and friends. Have fun!
Bye!

I do not own this picture. Credit goes to American Girl and Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.