Sunday, July 15, 2012

McKenna Movie

heyy! First of all, I'm so sorry for not posting for a few weeks, I'm getting back to posting more often! :)
Did you see McKenna Shoots for the Stars on NBC last night? I saw it and it was really good! I think that Toulane was mean in the middle/beginning of the movie but she got better. Sierra's part nearly disappeared in the movie though; it's like they forgot about her!  I have a sort of funny story to share. While we were watching the movie, the power went out. Yup, the power went out right at the part where Toulane was talking to her mom after the gymnastics meet. I don't know what happened! 
The movie came back on though :)
Now, I guess I'll just have to buy the movie to see the rest of it ;)
Anyways, did you like the movie? Did you experience power failure at a critical point in the film? :)  
Share you favorite parts, least favorite parts, or anything else you'd like!

2 comments:

  1. I saw it and liked it! It was funny too! I hope they make more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they make more too! I still haven't seen the Felicity or Samantha movies, but I have seen Kit's, Molly's, and Chrissa's. I hope to see the others soon! :)

      Delete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.