Tuesday, July 31, 2012

18in Doll Furniture

heyy! I came across a really cool website that sells doll furniture that fits 18in dolls! It's called Payne Street Doll Boutique.
Here's a link to the website: http://www.psdollboutique.com/default.html
They have some really nice furniture. I saw a kitchen set that looked really nice. If you go to their website then you can see the pictures of the different products they have available. I just wanted to share this with you :)
Some of it is a little pricey, though.
Please Note: I am not affiliated with Payne Street Doll Boutique and all opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading/commenting. What do you think of their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.