Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Has Begun...More Videos

Heyy! Soo...it's summer vacation.
On the bright side of things, I'll be able to make more videos, so except those soon on my AGTube (YouTube) AG4ever365 account. 
So here are some video ideas that I have coming up:
~Series!! I have one in the works about........well, so far it's a surprise but on this blog I reveal   s-e-c-r-e-t-s about future videos :) It's like Insider Info. Maybe, I'll title my secrets that :)
So, anyway, I'm using dolls I've never used in other videos. I'm casting the roles right now and I have some of the story-line done. More info to come! *Coming (Late) June 2012*
~AGSM's! AGSM's have been requested so I will make more very soon! I have to edit one and hopefully get it up by Monday! So, stay tuned for that! Sneak Peak: It has to do with food again, but I use real food this time :)  
~AG Doll Crafts Tutorials: A while ago I started to make these tutorials on how to make the things from the American Girl Kit Doll Crafts. I got the kit and want to continue making the tutorials so lots of fun doll-sized goodies will be up in a new videos(s)!
~A Day In The Life of Zoe: Not going to say too much about this one but you can get an "idea" of what it might be like if you check out the page titled Zoe's Blog on this blog. That's all I'm going to say :)
~Online Contest!  So in honor of 30 subscribers I'm having a contest (all online prizes)! Details will be soon so stay tuned for that. Hint: 2 ways to enter so you can double your chances :)
And, that's it for now! So, I hope you enjoyed this sneak preview at videos to come!
Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!


P.S. New Poll to Vote In! Check it out on the right to vote for your favorite type of AG Doll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.