Friday, June 22, 2012

New AG Things Soon!

Heyy! Exciting news! Sometime next week, American Girl will come out with their Summer/Fall collection. They come out with the Fall/Winter one in September, later this year, including the release of Caroline Abbot who's the newest historical character from 1812. Each historical character will "get a little something" according to the all-amazing-insider Personal Shoppers. There will be more things for the My American Girl dolls. Now, if you read the post I just posted it was about Julie's Car Wash Set. That is part of the late June release. I know of 4 other things that will be released which are four InnerstarU activity books. The titles are I <3 Art, Math + Fashion = Fun, Find Your Way, and Greatest Mistakes. I did a post on these books with the titles and more information in May titled New American Girl Books in June. To read more about these 4 titles, click here : http://ag4ever365.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-american-girl-books-in-june.html
So, are you excited for this new release? I know I am! I can't wait to see what else American Girl comes out with.
Thanks for reading and leaving a comment, and have a wonderful day!
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Caroline comes out! I'm sooo excited! I love AG! :)
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! I don't think I'll be getting her but I can't wait to see what she looks like :)

      Delete

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.