Friday, June 1, 2012

Poll Results

     Heyy! So, my first poll was successful! I asked the question: 
What would you do first at the AG Place?
And here were the responses:
Shop!!                       (57%) 4 People
Eat at the Café/Bistro (14%) 1 Person
Photo Studio             (14%) 1 Person
Doll Hair Salon         (14%) 1 Person   Correction: No one vote for this, I made a mistake :)
Make a Creativi-Tee  (14%) 1 Person


It looks like most people would Shop!!
So thank you for voting in my first ever poll and a new poll is up!
This time I've Asked: Which GOTY (Girl of the Year) is your favorite?
Also, I included 5 options. I didn't put all of them, but choose your favorite from the available options :)
Be sure to check that out on the right side of my blog, thanks for reading, and bye!


P.S. Leave a comment if you liked the poll, poll ideas, or anything else you'd like to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.