Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank You!

I recently reached 10 followers on my blog and would like to thank each one one them.
Here are their usernames:
4everloveag
Maya Peady
Jess
Itzacadoozie/TrulyAmericanGirl
Mag Studios
FUNKY MONKEY
Asmita Biswas
I Love AG Dolls
Rose Colflesh
Marie Coyle

Thanks to all of you for following my blog! I would also like to thank my subscribers. I have 135+ so thanks to all of you as well!
I'm so grateful for all for all of this...when you create a blog or YouTube it's so hard to imagine these things happening to yourself :)  Thanks again!

1 comment:

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.