Saturday, June 22, 2013

Going to the AG Place!

I am going to the AG Place in 2 weeks and I'm very excited. I love seeing the outfits and accessories in person and getting my doll's hair done at the Salon. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and videos when I'm there. I am going to make an opening video of everything I get there.
I will be attending the early movie viewing event of Saige Paints the Sky and will be eating at the Cafe when I go. Aside from that, I'll browse around the store and take lots of pictures of the new products. I have a list of what I plan to get when I'm there. If you haven't seen already seen, Doll Diaries has a post of the new items coming out: http://dolldiaries.com/more-new-ag-items-at-columbus-store/

So as a plan of what I'm doing at the store:
Shopping/Browsing
Taking Pictures and Videos
Eating at the Cafe
Doll Hair Salon
Early Viewing Movie Event

Also, stay tuned for posts on summer and what I've planned. Thanks for 700+ subscribers on YouTube! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.