Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happier Updates!

Hi everyone,
So my last post included some updates about my channel (Read it here: http://ag4ever365.blogspot.com/2013/04/important-new-and-updates.html)

Since posting this, I've decided to do something a little different. Instead of not uploading any videos until May 28th, what I'm going to do is continue uploading but only when I feel inspired to do so. So this may mean that videos won't come as frequently but I will actually be uploading a few new videos in the next two weeks. 

You can also expect a fun stop motion next week! My friend is coming over this weekend and we are making a video together so that should be up soon. And there will be another video after that. So I hope that this brings more good news!

Even though I may not be as interested in dolls as I used to be, I actually really enjoy video making so I'll continue to post new videos. 
Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon in a new video :)

AG4ever365 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.