Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is Here!

Heyy American Girl Lovers! Spring is finally here and it's one of my favorite times of year! I have many exciting things planned for spring this year including a brand new series on my channel! I'll also be celebrating one year on my blog and YouTube later this spring as well. So here's a sneak peek of what's to come :)

1. Series - My series should come out in April or May and I'll upload an episode once a week. I'm really excited for it and hint: it's fashion related :)

2. One Year on Youtube/My Blog - For YouTube, this will be in April and for my Blog, in May. I'm so thankful for all of your support and have a fun surprise video planned!

3. Updated Doll Collection - I have decided to not keep Kit and Ruthie in my doll collection because I really didn't "connect" with them or anything. So I will have Julie, Zoe, Marie-Grace, Cécile, and Saige.

So I just wanted to let you know about these updates and thanks for reading/commenting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.