Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Series Update

Heyy guys! Over the summer I had a series planned out called "One of Us." I'm postponing that series to next year (2013 Spring or Summer or Fall) and starting a new series for Winter 2012. I have the basic idea with main characters so now I need to finish the story, film and then I can begin editing. I hope to have a trailer up sometime in October or early November and begin the series in mid-late November or early December. More details will be revealed later but I'm really excited and can't wait to start filming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyy! Please try to follow these few guidelines when commenting.
1. Please do not use inappropriate language.
2. Please don't post rude comments and try to respect each other with kindness like you would want others to respect you.
Lastly, Have Fun and Enjoy Yourself! :)
Thank you very much.